The two Ugandans, Patrick OCHAN and Mike MUTYABA, down in playing time, had expressed their intention to leave Lubumbashi as deliberately refused to participate in the first in the first Ghana camp. Vipers FC, a club of Kampala has requested a loan for one year from the TPM, a proposal that has been accepted by the club management.
The two international from Uganda are already in Kampala and play for their new club, FC Vipers. The loan is for a season and discussions between TP Mazembe-Vipers FC took place without tangles. Arrived in 2010 from Simba SC of Tanzania together with Mbwana SAMATTA, Patrick OCHAN who signed in TPM for five years was no longer in the confidence of the technical staff. This year he played only 350 minutes of which 315 official matches. In Linafoot this season, Patrick OCHAN still appeared seven times:
- The first day, 35 minutes against Rojolu;
- Day 2, some minutes of extra time against Tshinkunku;
- Day 6, he played the entire game against Dauphins Noirs;
- Day 7, 66 minutes against V.Club;
- Day 8, 19 minutes against Don Bosco;
- Day 9, 57 minutes against Sanga Balende;
- Day 12, 48 minutes against Muungano.
As far as Mike MUTYABA is concerned, he is recruited at El Merreikh this season, the midfielder has not played any official match with the Ravens. To his credit, only 142 minutes gleaned in preparation matches.